Eurozone Crisis: Financial Institutions Finance Documentation
At this stage we do not know whether any Member State will leave the eurozone or, if this were to happen, what the economic and political ramifications of that would be. The legal consequences though would vary, depending on whether departure were to be consensual or unilateral and whether a departing Member State were to leave just the eurozone or the EU itself.
This checklist for financial institutions considers various issues which parties to finance documentation should now be considering regarding loan agreements, bond documentation and derivative transactions as a result of the eurozone debt crisis.
The issues included in this finance documentation checklist do not comprise an exhaustive list but highlight some of the key issues financial institutions should be considering.
Connect and Share:
- [Infographic] Reigniting the global Financial Institutions sector: http://t.co/ttA2CKe1fz http://t.co/f7EqKw2S68
- [Video] Hogan Lovells Partners Suyong Kim and Oxana Balayan discuss the impact of regulation on M&A: http://t.co/oOmcvWZRMe #hlevolution
- RT @HoganLovellsUK: TMT focus > RT @HLEvolution: Register for your copy of our Reigniting the Global TMT Sector report: http://t.co/6ekpdItZWt #hlevolution
- Register for your copy of our Reigniting the Global TMT Sector report: http://t.co/TPrF48dTBi #hlevolution
- More than half say they use #publicaffairs consultants to #lobby government. #HLEvolution